In this post you can find information about the Zone 3 Valour wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. Manufacturer claims that comfort, warmth and speed are the stand-out features of this fantastic value wetsuit.
Description of Valour Wetsuit
The manufacturer Zone 3 description of Valour: “The Valour is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. The suit has been designed with a number of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.”
Valour is an entry level wetsuit. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy – 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms, 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels which aid with improved leg and hip position. Standard manufacturer price €169 ($200).
Key Features of Valour Wetsuit
- Extreme Flex lining material used for the shoulder and arm panels improve fit and allow full range of motion
- 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels aid with improved leg and hip position in the water
- High Stretch 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability
- Smoothskin fabrics used on 30% of the wetsuit to ensure durability alongside speed
- Eco-Friendly neoprene utilises the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit
- Pro Speed Cuffs TM for improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort
- Downwards YKK zipper
Reviews about Valour Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Zone 3 Valour wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Valour wetsuit.
Review on the “The 5k Runner” website, dated June 30, 2020.
Short summary: With the pools shut most of us prefer to wear a wetsuit to make open water swimming both easier and more comfortable. If you are considering race needs then Zone3 have that covered as well.
Zone 3 official website Zone3.com
My post “Zone3 Brand Review”
Website of “The 5k Runner” – the5krunner.com