In this post you can find information about the Zone 3 Advance wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Advance Wetsuit
The manufacturer Zone 3 description of Advance: “The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in the latest design, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.”
Advance is an entry level wetsuit. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy – 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels. Standard manufacturer price €179 ($211). Zone3 Advance wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Triathlete Sports.
Key Features of Advance Wetsuit
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim
- Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels
- New laser cut collar construction
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability
- The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort
- Downwards YKK zipper
Reviews about Advance Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Advance wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Advance wetsuits.
Review on the “The Independent” website, dated July 30, 2019.
Short summary: Top-quality women’s triathlon wetsuit at an entry-level price.
Review on the “Outdoor Swimmer Magazine” website, dated October 13, 2016.
Short summary: Great features at a great price, the Advance is definitely a suit worth considering.
Review on the Youtube channel “Triathlon Store”, dated July 27, 2016.
Review on the “Triradar” website, dated May 6, 2014.
Short summary: Bag this great suit if you’re on a budget – you’ll find no reason to upgrade for a while.
Review on the “220Triathlon” website, dated March 27, 2014.
Short summary: Despite being on the more affordable end of the pricing scale, the Zone3 Advance really does punch above its weight in the presence of more heavyweight suits.
Zone 3 official website Zone3.com
My post “Zone3 Brand Review”
Website of “The Independent” – independent.co.uk
Website of “220Triathlon” – 220triathlon.com
Website of “Outdoor Swimmer Magazine” – outdoorswimmer.com
Website of “Triradar” – triradar.com
Zone3 Advance wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Triathlete Sports.