In this post you can find information about the Z3R0D Neptune wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Neptune Wetsuit
The manufacturer Z3R0D description of Neptune: “The NEPTUNE wetsuit benefits from a mix of high quality Yamamoto #38 & #39 neoprenes.”
Key Features of Neptune Wetsuit
- 3MOS out system: A reversed zipper for an ultra fast transition in 3 moves and 4 seconds only!
- Multiwatergrip: Striated panels for more efficient strokes: optimized traction surface in the water
- Wrist2wrist: A single neoprene panel covering up the upper chest and arms for more flexibility
- Reverzip: Limited water entry: zip it down and swim safe
- SCS Coating for better gliding
- Low collar
Reviews about Neptune Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Z3ROD Neptune wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Neptune wetsuit.
Review on the “Triradar” website, dated May 1, 2013.
Short summary: A great balance of flexibility and buoyancy; a good all-rounder.
Z3ROD official website z3r0d.com
Website of “Triradar” – triradar.com