In this post you can find information about the Z3R0D Vanguard wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Vanguard Wetsuit
The manufacturer Z3R0D description of Vanguard: “The VANGUARD triathlon wetsuit is extremely powerful and performant and provides an amazing buoyancy”
Key Features of Vanguard Wetsuit
- 3MOS out system: A reversed zipper for an ultra fast transition in 3 moves and 4 seconds only!
- Multiwatergrip: Striated panels for more efficient strokes: optimized traction surface in the water
- Aerodome: Air cells in between 2 layers of neoprene for an increased buoyancy (by 30%): improved stability and speed
- Reverzip: Limited water entry: zip it down and swim safe
- SCS Coating for better gliding
- Low collar
Reviews about Vanguard Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Z3ROD Vanguard wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Vanguard wetsuit.
Video on the Youtube channel “Base2Race“, dated March 4, 2016
Review on the “Triradar” website, dated June 3, 2014.
Short summary: A great suit with plenty of buoyancy if you can hold it in check with your core.
Z3ROD official website z3r0d.com
Website of “Triradar” – triradar.com