In this post you can find information about the Yonda Spectre wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Spectre Wetsuit
The manufacturer Yonda description of Spectre: “YONDA’s latest baby is an outstanding wetsuit at an even more outstanding price. The Spectre is aimed more towards first timers to triathlon and open water who want a high quality but affordable first wetsuit whilst keeping key features of the award-winning YONDA high performance Ghost series. If your mission is to kick ass at an affordable price this is your suit!”
Spectre is an entry level wetsuit. Models available for men and women. Body construction using 4.5mm. Standard manufacturer price £299 ($371).
Key Features of Spectre Wetsuit
- 59-59 ™: 4 way stretch, flexible and durable neoprene. Yonda’s exclusive NEW exclusive 0.5mm high tech neoprene is as flexible as Yamamoto 38 cell
- Y-stretch side panel ™: Increases hip rotation flexibility, allows you to reach and stretch without any force pulling against you
- V – Force Flex System ( VFF ) ™: This new panel (now using 59:59™ ) gives the wearer even more efficiency and enables maximum arm reach and stretch without any force pulling against you
- SCS coating
- Y-KICK SYSTEM ™: Unique smooth lining allows the suit to glide off the legs lightening fast
- 10k Collar: New single layer collar has been tested by many long-distance swimmers without causing irritation, prevents water ingress to the suit
- Reverse Zip
- Trim lines: Tailoring your wetsuit leg is becoming quite common. You will notice 3 lines on the inside of the leg of every YONDA suit which can be used as a guide to tailor your suit without damaging the stitching
Reviews about Spectre Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Yonda Spectre wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Yonda Spectre wetsuits.
Review on the “220triathlon” website, dated August 28, 2019.
Short summary: Some great touches, but the reverse zipper will divide beginner opinions 80%.
Video on the Youtube channel “Yonda Sports“, dated March 28, 2016
Reviews on Yonda website
Website of “220triathlon” – 220triathlon.com.
Website of “Reviews.co.uk“