In this post you can find information about the Alpkit Terrapin wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Terrapin Wetsuit
The manufacturer Alpkit description of Terrapin: “Rivers, lakes and seas; from the Great North Swim to your daily dip… Designed in collaboration with industry guru Dean Jackson to promote your natural swimming position, Terrapin was made with adventure swimming and open water in mind.”
Terrapin is for all levels of ability. Models are available for men and women. Standard manufacturer price €139.99 ($165).
Key Features of Terrapin Wetsuit
- Lower buoyancy wetsuit for a more natural swimming position in the water
- Glideskin neoprene reduces drag so you can swim more efficiently
- Thinner neoprene around the underarms and shoulders for freedom of movement
- High flexibility around shoulders for unrestricted arm movement
- Long lanyard on rear zip so you can get in and out of your wetsuit independently
- Zipped pouch on the inside for valuables
Reviews about Terrapin Wetsuit
Here I gathered different reviews about Terrapin wetsuit from different sources. In doing that I hope it will help you form your impression about the Terrapin wetsuit.
Review on Alpkit website.
Review on “testtodestruction.blogspot.com“, dated October 5, 2019.
Review on “The Outdoor Swimming Society“.
Alpkit official website – alpkit.com
Blog “testtodestruction” – testtodestruction.blogspot.com
Website of “The Outdoor Swimming Society” – outdoorswimmingsociety.com