In this post you can find information about the Speedo Proton wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. Proton – flexibility for light speed.
The manufacturer Speedo description of Proton: “For speed in the water and the transition out of it, the Proton range uses light, flexible, hydrophobic materials, suitable for strong swimmers looking for an extra edge on their performance. The Fastskin Proton Female Wetsuit has been developed with Y38 (Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene rubber) – a well balanced foam providing high buoyancy and flexibility that makes it the most versatile neoprene available – to make sure it performs when it counts. Maximotion+ technology in the single piece chest and shoulder panel means your stroke is as unrestricted as possible, while a core stabiliser offers support.”
Proton is a entry-level wetsuit. Models available for men and women. Standard manufacturer price Eur 250 ($284). Proton wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Speedo, Wiggle, Triathlete Sports and Amazon.
Key Features of Proton Wetsuit
- Yamamoto 38 neoprene
- Core stabilization: reinforces your muscles and promotes a more efficient stroke
- Maximotion+: continuous 1.5mm neoprene chest panel increases arm and shoulder freedom of movement
- Yamamoto NANO-SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating: provides lower surface friction
- Body positioning regulator panels: offer buoyancy to perfectly adjust your swim position
- Fuse neck: prevents water entry
- Revo Zipper: construction is easy to fit and allows a fast transition from swim to bike
- Slat cut leg openings: allows for easier suit removal
Reviews about Proton Wetsuit
Here I gathered different reviews about Speedo Proton wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Speedo Proton wetsuits.
Review on the “220 Triathlon” website, dated August 28, 2019.
Short summary: Flexibility, style and comfort for £140? this is an incredible entry-level suit 93%.
Video on the Youtube channel “Joy Lee“, dated April 28, 2018
Review on the “Triathlete” website, dated March 28, 2018.
Short summary: The Draw: A Second-Skin Feel. We wish we had this wetsuit for our first tri.
Reviews on website Speedo.com.
Speedo wetsuit official website – speedo.com
Website of “220 Triathlon” – 220triathlon.com
Website of “Triathlete” – triathlete.com