In this post you can find information about the Sailfish Ultimate IPS Plus 3wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Ultimate IPS Plus 3 Wetsuit
The manufacturer Sailfish description of Ultimate IPS Plus 3: “The measure of all things – the ultimate neoprene wetsuit with maximum freedom of movement, even buoyancy and not least its first class gliding properties for fast swim splits.”
Ultimate IPS Plus 3 is flagship wetsuit from sailfish. It’s a top level wetsuit. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy profile – arms and shoulders 1.5 mm, 4.5 mm on the chest, thigs and hips, 2.5 mm to 4 mm on the legs. Standard manufacturer price €975 ($1074).
Key Features of Ultimate IPS Plus 3 Wetsuit
- Hip Rotation Panel, a completely new development for 2022, is a design feature that helps you generate an even more powerful leg kick and faster swimming technique
- Zero Resistance Panel allows effortless and efficient swim
- Nano Space Cell 2 neoprene reduces resistance and glides through the water
- Advanced Phantom Skin neoprene and Ultra Stretch Inner Liner
- V-Power Panel reduces arm’s resistance entering the water
- Stability Aero Panel stabilizes the hip and helps to stay streamline
Reviews about Ultimate IPS Plus 3 Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Ultimate IPS wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Ultimate IPS wetsuits.
Video on the Youtube channel “Emie Seban Triathlète”, dated July 23, 2019.
Review on the Youtube channel “Toesteban” (in Spanish), dated February 4, 2019.
Review on the “220triathlon” website, dated August 28, 2018.
Short summary: A competitive high-end wetsuit, but it’s hard to ignore the price 91%.
Wetsuit test on the Youtube channel “Andreas Lindén – Pro Triathlete“, dated April 14, 2018.
Review on the Youtube channel “CycleHaus Triathlon TV” (in German), dated March 8, 2018.
Sailfish official website Sailfish.com
My post “Triathlon Wetsuits – Materials and Technologies”
Website of “220triathlon” – 220triathlon.com