In this post you can find information about the Sailfish G Range wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of G Range Wetsuit
The manufacturer Sailfish description of G Range: “The light weight – the wetsuit with maximum freedom of movement, sound buoyancy and extra hip stability.”
G Range is top level wetsuit from Sailfish. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy profile – arms and shoulders 1.5 mm, 3.5 mm on the chest and 3 mm in hips, 2,5 mm to 4,5 mm on the lower legs. Standard manufacturer price €750 ($830). Sailfish G Range wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Wiggle.com.
Key Features of G Range Wetsuit
- Zero Resistance Panel allows effortless and efficient swim
- Nano Space Cell 2 neoprene reduces resistance and glides through the water
- Avevia Super Dry inner material makes it quick and easy to take off when wet
- V-Power Panel reduces arm’s resistance entering the water
- Stability Aero Panel stabilizes the hip and helps to stay streamline
Reviews about G Range Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about G Range wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the G Range wetsuits.
Review on the “Outdoorswimmer” website, dated June 6, 2017.
Short summary: As you would expect with a high-end suit, you feel as though you are about to nail a PB.
Video on the Youtube channel “Sailfishtriathlon“, dated February 4, 2016.
Video on the Youtube channel “AttilaHildmannTV”, dated August 11, 2011.
Sailfish official website Sailfish.com
Website of “Outdoor Swimmer” – outdoorswimmer.com
Sailfish G Range wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Wiggle.com.