In this post you can find information about the Alpkit Lotic wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Lotic Wetsuit
The manufacturer Alpkit description of Lotic: “Open water swimming requires buoyancy, freedom of movement and insulation – a combination you just don’t get in a standard wetsuit. Designed in collaboration with industry guru Dean Jackson, Lotic was made to meet these demands.”
Lotic is for all levels of ability. Models are available for men and women. Standard manufacturer price €169.99 ($200).
Key Features of Lotic Wetsuit
- A balance between flexibility, buoyancy and warmth.
- Glideskin neoprene reduces drag so you can swim more efficiently.
- Thinner neoprene around shoulders, chest and underarms for unrestricted arm movement.
- Abrasion resistant nylon-faced neoprene on the lower leg for durability.
- Long lanyard on rear zip so you can get in and out of your wetsuit independently.
- Zipped pouch on the inside for valuables.
Reviews about Lotic Wetsuit
Here I gathered different reviews about Lotic wetsuit from different sources. In doing that I hope it will help you form your impression about the Lotic wetsuit.
Review on Alpkit website.
Review on “testtodestruction.blogspot.com“, dated October 5, 2019.
Review on “The Outdoor Swimming Society“.
Alpkit official website – alpkit.com
Blog “testtodestruction” – testtodestruction.blogspot.com
Website of “The Outdoor Swimming Society” – outdoorswimmingsociety.com