In this post you can find information about an elite level female HUUB Atana wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. From the Arabic word “Atana” means “our people” and from the Portugese it means “glory”. Are these the meanings behind the name choice?!
Description of Atana Wetsuit
The manufacturer HUUB description of Atana: “The unique buoyancy levels of the HUUB Atana wetsuit allow the swimmer to maintain an effective kick and waterline position designed to maximise flow around the body and improve swim speed by not lifting the body too high out the water. ”
Atana is a replacement for the highly successful HUUB Aura. Available with buoyancy profile 3:3. It’s made from Neoprene 80% – Nylon 20%. Standart manufacturer price £399.99 ($515). HUUB Atana wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Wiggle.com and Amazon.co.uk.
Key Features of Atana Wetsuit
- Designed with four-way stretch lining and 3mm neoprene to completely remove the ‘straight jacket feel’ wetsuits typically deliver
- Unrivalled 3mm neoprene for correct buoyancy level and all over body flexibility never before offered in a female suit
- X-O Skeleton for body alignment and buoyancy
- Break-away zipper for transition speed
- The most flexible lining material available
- Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination, unmatched in the industry
Reviews about Atana Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Atana wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Atana wetsuits.
Review on the “Outdoor Swimmer” website, dated September 13, 2017.
Short Summary: A serious suit for smashing a PB – great for racing. This suit empowers – you want to work hard to make it deliver on everything it promises. Totally streamlined – my bust was on lock down, but not squashed and my stroke felt smooth and natural.
Review on the Youtube channel “Triathlon Taren”, dated September 19, 2016.
HUUB official website Huubdesign.com.
My post “HUUB Brand Review”
My post “Triathlon Wetsuits – Materials and Technologies”
Website of “Swimoutlet” – swimoutlet.com
Website of “Tri247” – tri247.com
Website of “Triathlon Taren” – triathlontaren.com
HUUB Atana wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Wiggle.com and Amazon.co.uk.