In this post you can find information about the deboer Ocean 1.0 wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. It’s to date the newest wetsuit on the market.
Description of Ocean 1.0 Wetsuit
The manufacturer deboer description of Ocean 1.0: “The Ocean 1.0 is a thermal lined wetsuit designed for athletes who never back down from a challenge. We incorporated the same zero resistance shoulder movement technology found in our Flōh 1.0 wetsuit and added a ThermaFur thermal lining to create a no-compromises wetsuit. We also integrated an Ocellus pattern on the Ocean 1.0 to make the wetsuit more visible from a greater distance. Don’t let conditions dictate what you can do, when the Ocean 1.0 is paired with the Polar hoodie, gloves, and socks it will keep you warm in water down to 6°C/43°F.”
Ocean 1.0 is for top level athletes. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy – 1.5 mm in shoulders and arms, 5 mm stability panels. Standard manufacturer price €1180 ($1399).
Key Features of Ocean 1.0 Wetsuit
- Super light 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene
- 1.5mm UltraFlex shoulders and arms construction
- ThermaFur thermal lining
- Ocellus pattern (orange circles) for increased visibility
- Taped sleeves inside the wrist to keep cold water out
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ Stability Panels
- GlideSkin™ Surface coating
- YKK Stainless Steel bottom-up runner zipper
- Rear zip entry for fast and easy entry and exit
- Made for cold temperatures down to 8°C / 46°F (down to 6°C / 43°F when paired with our Polar hoodie, gloves and socks)
Reviews about Ocean 1.0 Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Ocean 1.0 wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Ocean 1.0 wetsuit.
Video on the Youtube channel “deboer wetsuits“, dated February 8, 2021
Video on the Youtube channel “Kristian Blummenfelt“, dated January 19, 2021
Deboer official website – deboerwetsuits.com