In this post you can find information about the deboer Flōh 1.0 wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. The manufacturer calls it Brave the Elements – Performance Beyond Expectation.
Description of Flōh 1.0 Wetsuit
The manufacturer deboer description of Flōh 1.0: “The Flōh 1.0 is the ultimate suit for those willing to brave colder water temperatures (down to 12° C / 53° F). Zero resistance shoulder movement gives the swimmer the most natural stroke resulting in uninhibited arm speed. This economy of effort allows for longer swim time without additional fatigue.”
Flōh 1.0 is for top level athletes. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy – 1.5 mm in shoulders and arms, 5 mm stability panels. Standard manufacturer price €1267 ($1499).
Key Features of Flōh 1.0 Wetsuit
- Super light 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene
- 1.5 mm UltraFlex shoulders and arms construction
- C8 coated, Hydrophobic Super-Stretch comfort lining feels great
- 3mm AquaGrip™ panels
- DolphinSkin neck closure for a leak-free swim
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ Stability Panels
- GlideSkin™ Surface coating
- YKK Stainless Steel bottom-up runner zipper
- Rear zip entry for fast and easy entry and exit
- Made for Cool Temperatures: down to 12° C / 53° F
Reviews about Flōh 1.0 Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Flōh 1.0 wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Flōh 1.0 wetsuit.
Short summary: A fine wetsuit, but not so fine that we think it justifies the enormous price, 74%.
Deboer official website – deboerwetsuits.com
Website of “220triathlon” – 220triathlon.com