In this post you can find information about the deboer Fjord 1.0 wetsuit – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users. The manufacturer calls it The Gold Standard – Performance Beyond Expectation.
Description of Fjord 1.0 Wetsuit
The manufacturer deboer description of Fjord 1.0: “The Fjord 1.0 is the ultimate suit for those swimming in cool water temperatures (down to 16° C / 61° F). Zero resistance shoulder movement gives the swimmer the most natural stroke resulting in uninhibited arm speed. This economy of effort allows for longer swim time without additional fatigue.”
Fjord 1.0 is for top level athletes. Models available for men and women. Buoyancy – 0.3 mm in shoulders and arms, 5 mm stability panels. Standard manufacturer price €1267 ($1499).
Key Features of Fjord 1.0 Wetsuit
- Super light 44Cell HBF-Limestone WhaleSkin™ neoprene
- 0.3 mm UltraFlex shoulders and arms construction
- C8 coated, Hydrophobic Super-Stretch comfort lining feels great
- 3mm AquaGrip™ panels
- DolphinSkin neck closure for a leak-free swim
- 5mm 48Cell Airfloat™ Stability Panels
- GlideSkin™ Surface coating
- YKK Stainless Steel bottom-up runner zipper
- Rear zip entry for fast and easy entry and exit
- Made for Cool Temperatures: down to 16° C / 61° F
Reviews about Fjord 1.0 Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Fjord 1.0 wetsuit from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Fjord 1.0 wetsuit.
Short summary: It did not take long to appreciate the key features of the Fjord 1.0. While it is a suit that surely benefits natural swimmers, it still has astonishing buoyancy that helps even users that have a less-ideal position in the water. The big difference to other wetsuits lies within the amazing range of movement. Paired with the significant drop in resistance make this suit special. Less energy needs to be used per stroke.
Video on the Youtube channel “Daniel Clarke“, dated September 26, 2019
Deboer official website – deboerwetsuits.com
Website of “RUNssel” – runssel.com