In this post you can find information about Blueseventy Thermal Reaction wetsuits – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Thermal Reaction Wetsuit
The manufacturer Blueseventy description of Thermal Reaction: “The Thermal Reaction is a variation of our Reaction wetsuit, outfitted for colder temperatures with a thermal liner called Zirconium. This unique jersey absorbs less water, offers excellent flexibility and additional protection from the elements.”
Thermal Reaction wetsuit is an elite/pro performance level wetsuit with a Buoyancy Profile: 4:5:4 and foreseen for the lowest temperatures of 48F / 8.5C. Standart manufacturer price $650. Blueseventy Thermal Reaction wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Triathlete Sports, Wiggle.com.
Key Features of Thermal Reaction Wetsuit
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner neoprene around the back and shoulders produce great mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue
- S-Flex Side Panels: improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy
- Warm and Flexible: mid-weight Zirconium jersey enhances warmth by absorbing less water and protecting against heat loss than standard wetsuit jersey
- S-Grip Forearm Panels: textured forearm panels provide a better feel for the water and add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs to your desired length
Reviews about Thermal Reaction Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Thermal Reaction wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Thermal Reaction wetsuits.
Video on the Youtube channel “always another adventure“, dated March 18, 2020
Review on the “Triathlete” website, dated February 21, 2020.
Short summary: For those looking for an even higher-end experience with a thermal suit patterned after Roka’s Maverick Pro, check out the Maverick Pro Thermal.
Review on the “Tri Gear Lab” website, dated October 22, 2019.
Short summary: Best wetsuit for cold water, because Blueseventy Thermal comes with a number of features that increase its ability to insulate you.
Review on the “220 Triathlon” website, dated May 21, 2018.
Short summary: A brilliant suit gets the thermal upgrade with warmth-gaining effects 92%.
Blueseventy official website Blueseventy.com.
Website of “Tri Gear Lab” – Trigearlab.com
Website of “220 Triathlon” – 220triathlon.com
Website of “Triathlete” – triathlete.com