In this post you can find information about Blueseventy Reaction wetsuits – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Reaction Wetsuit
The manufacturer Blueseventy description of Reaction: “The Reaction has been improved with a more flexible upper body and new, thinner lower leg panels for quicker suit removal. Add to that a low neckline and VO2 chest panels, and you’ve got a suit that delivers everything you need in training and racing.”
Reaction wetsuit is an elite/pro performance level wetsuit with a Buoyancy Profile: 4:5:4 and foreseen for the lowest temperatures of 55F / 12.5C. Standart manufacturer price $550. Blueseventy Reaction wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Triathlete Sports, Amazon.co.uk, Wiggle.com.
Key Features of Reaction Wetsuit
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner neoprene around the back and shoulders produce great mobility and reach from the shoulders, reducing fatigue
- S-Flex Side Panels: improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy
- Flexibility is Key: an improved jersey liner provides more stretch throughout the suit
- S-Grip Forearm Panels: textured forearm panels provide a better feel for the water and add grip in the propulsion phase of your stroke
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs to your desired length
Check out the video about Reaction 2019 key features on the YouTube channel Just Wetsuits.
Reviews about Reaction Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Reaction wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Reaction wetsuits.
Review on the “Triathlon Magazine Canada” website, dated July 11, 2019.
Short summary: In comparison to Blue Seventy’s Helix wetsuit, I did find that the Reaction to be a more durable option – great for multiple races and training sessions. Great affordable option for all types of triathletes – beginners and veterans.
Review on the “Complete Tri” website, dated June 9, 2017.
Short summary: Overall, we have been happy with the durability of Blue Seventy products, and the Reaction is no exception. Blue Seventy reinforces the leg seam with liquid glue, further hedging against damage from cutting. This makes the Reaction a great choice if you are a stout and muscular body type who may need to order a larger wetsuit and cut the limb lengths down to the right sizing. The Reaction is a very solid wetsuit and may be the best of the bunch in extreme cold water.
Review on the “220 Triathlon” website, dated June 9, 2014.
Short summary: As with all the Blueseventy range, the graphics are visually striking and the suit is manufactured to a high standard in terms of finish, durability and detail. Overall, a top-notch contender.
Review on the YouTube channel Simply Swim, dated June 9, 2014.
Blueseventy official website Blueseventy.com.
Website of “Just Wetsuits” – justwetsuits.com.
Website of “Triathlon Magazine Canada” – triathlonmagazine.ca
Website of “Complete Tri” – completetri.com
Website of “220 Triathlon” – 220triathlon.com