In this post you can find information about Blueseventy Fusion wetsuits – description and key features from the manufacturer website plus added reviews and experiences from users.
Description of Fusion Wetsuit
The manufacturer Blueseventy description of Fusion: “Updated for 2018, the refreshed Fusion features new lines for improved comfort and reach in the water. Speed is achieved with the aid of high buoyancy in the legs to promote downhill swimming and a full SCS coating will make you slip through the water.”
Fusion wetsuit is a competition level wetsuit with a Buoyancy Profile: 3:5:4 and foreseen for the lowest temperatures of 55F / 12.5C. Standart manufacturer price $350. Blueseventy Fusion Wetsuit purchase options by affiliates: Simply Swim, Triathlete Sports, Wiggle.com.
Key Features of Fusion Wetsuit
- Flexible Shoulders: 1.5mm neoprene on the upper chest, shoulders and arms offers maximum flexibility and comfort
- Premium Construction: crafted from high end Yamamoto neoprene for flexibility and comfort with a full SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating to improve durability and speed
- Improved Buoyancy: 3mm chest panels, 5mm core, hips and lower torso improve body position to reduce drag in the water
- Forearm S-Grip Panels: Improve your feel for the water
- Quick Exit Legs: thin leg panels maximize flexibility and improve transition speeds. Taped seams allow you to cut the legs to your desired length
Reviews about Fusion Wetsuits
Here I gathered different reviews about Fusion wetsuits from different sources. I hope it will help you form your impression about the Fusion wetsuits.
Review on the “Trigearlab” website, dated October 25, 2019.
Short summary: I recommend this model to anyone who needs more help with their leg position in the water. Even if the training doesn’t help you in time for a race, the wetsuit will make up for it.
Review on the “Complete Tri” website, dated April 1, 2019.
Short summary: We like the Fusion for many racers, at is provides some great technology at a really nice price point.
Review on the “Slowtwitch” website, dated February 27, 2017.
Short summary: May be the best all-around value that blueseventy makes.
Review on the Youtube channel “Simply Swim”, dated June 4, 2014.
Review on the “Triradar” website, dated September 2, 2010.
Short summary: Covers all the basics, at a good price point. Will meet most triathletes’ swimming demands.
Blueseventy official website Blueseventy.com.
Website of “Slowtwitch” – slowtwitch.com.
Website of “Complete Tri” – completetri.com
Website of “Triradar” – triradar.com
Website of “TriGearlab” – trigearlab.com